Gregory Maguire Discussion Board
  General Discussion
  Natural Remedies

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Natural Remedies
kumbicia
posted 03-27-2012 07:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kumbicia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
This topic is about natural remedies, home remedies, ect. I have quite a few.

When you clean windows don't you hate when the paper towels or whatever you use leave behind little bits and pieces or smear? Just use newspaper.

If you see mice sprinkle black pepper in the area. If you have ants put cucumber peels where you see them.

If you have dogs and they have dry skin, bad fur get fish oil tablets, slice them open, and pour it on their food. And you can feed dogs a raw egg, shell and all, once or twice a week. It has a lot of vitamins. They love it, can help with alergies, kidney disease, and arthritis, and it helps with skin and coat. You can do the egg thing with cats too. look it up to be sure.

A sprinkle of lemon can make pancakes, cake, and cupcakes fluffy.

Not really a remedy, but bleach wipes are an awesome house cleaning agent. They cut through grease and disinfect.

Again, not really a remedy, but if you have kittens wet a washcloth with warm/lukewarm water and kind of wipe them down to get them used to water. Or give them mini baths. It'll make baths or grooming later in life a lot easier.

If you have dogs with fleas then you can put a little dawn in their bath water and it'll kill fleas. Put a pie dish with dawn soapy water in it and fleas jump in it and die. And You can fill a bottle with dawn soapy water and spray carpets to help kill fleas, also useful for spot cleaning.

------------------
AM I BEING EATEN?

Here are a few questions to ask yourself.
1.Are any of my limbs missing.
2.Is a beak like mouth eviscerating my organs.
3.Am I lightheaded and also drinking my own blood.
4.Am I inside an animals stomach.If you find yourself in a stomach, you have likely been eaten.

IP: Logged

WitchBoy06
posted 03-27-2012 08:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for WitchBoy06   Click Here to Email WitchBoy06     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
well i'll put more later bawwwt fer now:

a red banana lessens headaches.

a quarts crystal under your pillow makes your dreams come true.

cats scare away the devil.

thats all. will add more laterz.

------------------
Give me room to cast my eel spear and let follow what may.

kumbicia
posted 02-03-2013 07:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kumbicia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'd forgotten about this lol

For back pain do some yoga stretches like...

Or

Grapes, watermelon, and strawberries are full of nutrients and are anti inflammatory.

Strengthening your core will improve posture and make you sleep a lot better. Squats are good for this. Make sure you do them right though

Green tea with honey eases sore throat

Cold water makes your hair look shinier

Apple cider vinegar is really good for your skin and hair. After you shampoo you can massage 1 part apple cider vinegar and 1 part water into your hair. A spritz bottle would work even better. It balances Ph in your skin (perfect level between dry and oily) so you can add a tablespoon or two into your bath to get all over softness.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/organic-authoritycom/apple-cider-vinegar-beauty_b_1924171.html

look there for more info

------------------
AM I BEING EATEN?

4.Am I inside an animals stomach.If you find yourself in a stomach, you have likely been eaten.

[This message has been edited by kumbicia (edited 02-03-2013).]

helenbooktrip
posted 02-04-2013 08:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for helenbooktrip   Click Here to Email helenbooktrip     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
witchboy, WTF is a red banana? haha! i have never heard of this.

------------------

rs gold
posted 02-21-2013 06:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rs gold   Click Here to Email rs gold     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ahhha,I have heard it.How can you have no idea about it? I often buy cheap runescape online .

------------------
Genius only means hard-
working all one's
life.http://www.rs2cheap.com/

rs gold
runescape gold

WitchBoy06
posted 02-22-2013 09:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for WitchBoy06   Click Here to Email WitchBoy06     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by helenbooktrip:
witchboy, WTF is a red banana? haha! i have never heard of this.

LMAO, i meant a red BANDANA, ha!

------------------
Give me room to cast my eel spear and let follow what may.

kumbicia
posted 03-22-2013 07:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kumbicia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Flax seen mix for skin cleansing.

take 3 teaspoons of grounded flax seeds, add 1 teaspoon of pure honey and add 1/4 cup of warm water. Mix it all until its kinda thick and leave it on for 25 minutes

Saw this online and it sounds like it works really well. The girl said it cleared her skin and made it soft and luminous. I really want to try this!

------------------
AM I BEING EATEN?

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | gregorymaguire.com

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46